At ICI, we know thermography and supply some the most reputable universities and companies in the world with our thermal cameras.
Who We Are
We are leaders in innovation of our infrared products and develop our own line of thermal cameras as well as multi-spectral infrared cameras and complete package systems, including the manufacture of NIR, MWIR, SWIR, LWIR cameras. We specialize in providing the best thermal infrared imaging for a broad spectrum of industries including aerial, medical, and industrial applications. Whether it is for medical thermography, precision agriculture (thermal cameras for drones), industrial thermography, electrical thermography, or process control our goal is to competitively supply the needs of our customers with top of the line infrared cameras.
Our small, lightweight, durable, and accurate cameras provide professional thermographers with the most accurate temperature measurement of every pixel. Our cameras have been used for many industry specific applications including cancer research, crop inspections, electrical inspections, veterinary research, industrial process management, population disease screening and much more.
Great Customer Service
We strive to provide great customer service alongside our highly accurate infrared cameras with efficacy and professionalism. Even after the sale, we provide our customers with the best, most knowledgeable service.
We continue to develop unprecedented technology for our customers, including custom builds and designs to fit your exact needs and specifications. We will do our absolute best to supply a thermal imaging solution of any spectrum of infrared light.
With some of the most experienced in the field of thermal cameras, we also provide the best ASNT thermography training available. One-on-one personal attention is given to each student to ensure that they are getting the most out of their infrared camera.
Infrared Cameras Inc’s (ICI™) primary goal is to develop and manufacture the most sensitive, accurate and competitively priced Infrared Cameras in the world.
- Develop technology that provides a ground breaking impact to Medicine, UAV, Aerospace, Petrochemical, Agriculture, and Process Control Applications.
- Perform and deliver the highest quality with every task and product.
- Fully exercise the full benefit of the technology/asset that is in our possession.
- Focus as a team, debate each decision and fully support the direction.
- Treat each other with honesty and mutual respect, and any disagreements will be voiced.
- Facilitate a vibrant culture – we will celebrate success.
Infrared Cameras Inc. manufactures complete infrared systems and software. We can also provide complete engineering and OEM solutions. Our customers are some of the largest of the Fortune 500 and they rely on us for infrared equipment and thermography training, which we offer through the Infrared Training Institute.
In addition to providing custom germanium, silica, and sapphire optics, we also build windows for enclosures as well as custom pan and tilt units. We can even provide water proof, explosion proof, and customizable explosion proof pan and tilt systems.
Our knowledge and experience extends from years of using infrared imaging and temperature measurement instruments to provide solutions to managers, engineers, scientists, inspectors and operators in space, power companies, medical, pulp and paper, food industry, research and development, and various process industries. You can see our products and services used in industrial, commercial, and government applications worldwide. Our ICI 7320 was awarded “Product of the Month” by NASA1. Additionally, our systems have been used and seen on national Television shows such as “The History Channel” and “The Maury Show”.
Originally named Texas Infrared (still DBA), Infrared Cameras Inc. has been in business since March, 1995. ICI provides outstanding customer service, professional support, experienced thermography trainers, and will work to find the correct infrared solutions for your particular application and company.
Thank you for your dedicated and continued support.
1Volume 33 No. 2, February 2009 edition of NASA Tech Briefs
1. Collection of Data
As on many web sites, the site administrator may receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site is set forth below.
2. Use of Data
This site may contain material considered “objectionable” for minors. All minors should be supervised by an adult when using the internet.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy by posting of a prominent announcement on the site.
6. No Guarantees
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact the web administrator.
2. The Site’s Service
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
4. Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortuous; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor’s prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
5. Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any content to this web site:
(a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
6. Third-Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Sales Terms & Conditions
- All quotations given are valid for 30 days.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- Prices quoted do not include tax, if applicable.
- Orders resulting from this quotation are subject to acceptance by Infrared Cameras Inc.
- Unless notified in advance, all purchase orders for quoted equipment must be faxed:Fax: 409-866-7229
Address: ICI 2105 West Cardinal Drive, Beaumont, TX 77705
Tel: (409) 861-0788
- Payment terms for deliveries to U.S.-based customers are 100%. Payment terms for deliveries outside the U.S. are 100%.
- Payments can be made via Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or cashier’s check.
- Financing is available through Ascentium Capital. Once you receive your requested quotation, we can walk you through the financing process or you can Apply Now.
- Payments made directly through the website are taken via PayPal. Please call if you would rather complete a purchase over the phone to pay via one of the options stated above.
- All Texas residents are required to pay sales tax of 8.25%.
- ALL import/taxes and duty fees for international purchases are the responsibility of the BUYER.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery FOB point is Beaumont, TX, USA.
- Delivery Times: Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery on all quoted orders or products on back order, unless otherwise stated. Items that are currently in stock will be shipped as quickly as possible, however, be aware that some delays may still be possible.
- Method of Shipping: Our standard method of shipping is via FedEx Ground that will be included on your invoice and must be prepaid. Please specify if alternative service is preferred.
- International Shipping: Exportation of this infrared imaging system from the United States to foreign destinations is highly regulated and controlled by the U.S. Government. Proper export documentation is required to comply with these regulations. Any extra charges to acquire these documents are NOT included in any quotation that comes from Infrared Cameras Inc.
- In the event that a camera order is rejected by the customer after a purchase order has been received, a restocking fee will be billed to the customer in the amount of 25% of the total amount of the purchase order.
- If product has already been shipped, the customer will have up to 10 days to return the item(s) in “New and Un-Used Condition” to ICI (Infrared Cameras, Inc.) for a full refund minus the above mentioned 25% re-stocking fee as well as any shipping costs associated.
- Returns are not accepted. All cameras and systems, new or used, are considered sold “as is” and are nonreturnable.
- All new cameras and systems are warrantied from manufacture defects for up to one year (12 months) from purchase date stated on original invoice.
- Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, dropped items, damage due to shipping or damage caused by catastrophic events.
- Please contact us via phone or email to claim a manufacture defect and we’ll be more than happy to go over the arrangements to begin the repair process.
- Shipment & handling costs on warranty items are the responsibility of the buyer and cover the cost to ship defective item to our facility for repair and back to you.
- Service Claims
- In the unlikely event that the customer’s imager requires factory service during or after the one-year warranty period, the customer will call Infrared Cameras Inc. and be issued a RA number.
- The customer will schedule a pickup for that instrument and assume all shipping costs to and from the factory.
- The costs of the repair, based on actual time and materials, including the shipping costs will be added to the invoice to the customer if warranty period has expired.