Infrared Cameras Inc. Professional Thermal Imaging Software
Currently ICI offers two different software packages for our thermal imaging cameras. Our IR Flash software is geared towards the professional thermographer who requires a full suite of analysis tools for research, medical, trending, process control, flare monitoring, etc. The IR Flash software has a medical version specifically designed for medical infrared thermal imaging professionals.
Our ICI Reporter professional report building software is perfect for inspectors and preventative maintenance. ICI reporter allows fused image overlays in an easy to use package that allows you to insert images, text, and graphics with a few simple clicks.
Please read below for more information.
IR Flash Professional Thermal Imaging Analysis Software
IR Flash Professional thermal imaging analysis software screen shotAll Infrared Cameras, Inc packages are state of the art thermal infrared imaging systems offering an integrated process monitoring imaging system that includes the camera unit, and a dedicated software program. The core technology used in ICI systems is the latest in thermal imaging technology. All control functionality is built into the software making sure that the Infrared Cameras, Inc package as versatile as can be developed for any and all process monitoring and control applications. Camera configuration and operation control is accomplished via USB 2.0 ICI software packages provided in the camera package.
IR Flash Thermal Imaging Software features include:
- Software is equipped with Select IR Color map allowing for complete control over the color palette for viewing black and white IR images in color scale.
- Zoom function allows the zooming of the image data currently on screen.
- Image Averaging averages all the images from the camera into a single displayed image. Simply enter the number of frames you want averaged.
- IR Calculator provides the specialist a resources to determine the theoretical Radiometric effects of Emissivity, Reflection, and Transmission on radiometric temperature values. Additionally, the second half of the Calculator allows the user the ability to adjust imaging parameters from an optical point of view.
- Maintenance allows the user an Image Touch Up feature which is a non-uniformity correction (NUC) operation.
- Manual Capture allows the user to manually pause the continuous image display and show the image where the Pause button was pressed. The Capture button will capture an image from Live display and move it to the captured image group shown just below these buttons. Capture save and view unlimited images.
- Image Display Controls fine-tune the way the images are presented on screen with automatic gain control, center and span controls.
- File Control allows the user to bring images into the system and manage their display.
- Radiometric Image Calibration is camera dependent. Temperature calibration data provided by an advanced factory calibration process and installed in IRFlash resulting in superior image calibration.
- Generating Zones - Zones are regions of interest within or on your image data that are marked and configured by you. You can add, delete, and set-up each zone to function in variety of ways with a total of 48 possible zone settings. Plot both full image information in the form of a 3-D plot and as an image histogram. It also allows you to plot the temperature data over time for any/all of the zones placed on the image.
- Export data within zones in excel, csv, raw data formats .
- Adjust radiometric controls for each zone individually.
- Alarms configuration for each zone allows you to set up the system for continuously monitoring. Alarms are triggered If any of the zones average temperature value exceed the temperature limits specified.
- Capture a Series of images within an automatic timed sequence with full playback capabilities.
Infrared Cameras Inc.
We are IR