Duracam XT P-Series Handheld Thermal Infrared Camera
- DuraCam XT is an 384x288 uncooled infrared camera designed for portability and usability in mind.
- It has five movable spots, and areas as well as two movable lines.
- The DuraCam XT has audio and data transmission by Bluetooth.
- It also has eleven color palettes and can take you from 8GB up to a 32GB SD card for plenty of photos.
- Use the built in microphone so you can record 60 second voice annotations for each thermal image saved in JPEG format.
- USB provides for measurable image transfer.
- FPA Uncooled Microbolometer
- 384x288 Pixel Array
- 50Hz (P Series) / 9Hz (S Series)
- USB 2.0 for Power & Data
- Built in Shutter
- Rugged Enclosure
- Small Size
- Light Weight
- Low Power
- 17µm FPA (VOx) 384x288
- 7µm-14µm Spectral Response
- 14 bit Dynamic Range
- <30 mk Thermal Sensitivity
- -15°C to 50°C Oper. Range
- ± 2°C Accuracy
- -20°C to 650°C Temp Range(1200°C optional)
- 75G/4G Shock/Vibration
- 245x230x105 - without lens (HxWxD ± .5mm)
- 1 Kilogram - without lens
- Carrying case & Lens cap
- 2 Lithium batteries & charger
- Video out cable, USB cable, TF card & reader
- User manual & software
- External 0.5x wide-angle lens (optional)
- External 2x telescopic lens (optional)
- Sun shield patch (optional)
- Euro, British, Australian standard plug (optional)
- Power adapter (optional)
- Electrical Inspection
- Coal Mining
- Oil Industry
- Scientific Research
- Building Inspections
- Steel Industry
- Home Contractor Inspections