Mirage 320 P-Series Fixed Mount Thermal Infrared Camera
- The Mirage 320 P-Series is perfect for scientific laboratory applications, medical imaging or outdoor security.
- The 320x256 Indium Antimonide detector provides the very best in quantum efficiency when compared with any other detector material.
- Our heavy duty long life Stirling cooler was initially designed for space applications.
- Its design life is double that of most coolers or cameras in the same class. Combined with our IR Flash real time analysis software and you have a very powerful tool.
- Indium Antimonide (cooled)
- 320x256 Pixel array
- 50Hz Frame Rate
- 33, 41, 54, 82Hz Frame Rate
- USB for Power and Data
- Li-Ion, rechargeable for Power
- Ethernet, NTSC for output
- Light Weight
- Low Power
- FPA 320x256
- 15µm Pixel Pitch
- Midwave: 3µm-5µm or 1.5µm-5µm Spectral Response
- Longwave: 8µm-12µm Spectral Response
- <14 mk Thermal Sensitivity
- 111x96x131 (HxWxD ± .5mm) w/o lens
- 6lbs w/25mm lens
- 7mm Manual Lens w/57° FOV (optional)
- 13mm Manual Lens w/42° FOV (optional)
- 25mm Manual Lens w/26° FOV (optional)
- 50mm Manual Lens w/13° FOV (optional)
- 100mm Manual Lens w/6° FOV at F2.3 (optional)
- Detector Materials: (optional)
- Type II Superlattice()
- Insulation Inspection
- Scientific Research
- Predictive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Roof Inspections