ToughCam P-Series Handheld Thermal Infrared Camera
- The ICI Toughcam P-Series camera is equipped with four movable measurement points and three area boxes with tracking cursors.
- Image Resolution is 160x120 and has a temperature measurement range of -20°C to 600°C.
- Voice annotation is possible for a full 40 seconds per image.
- Its lithium ion battery has a 3-hour battery life per charge.
- The ICI ToughCam offers optional lenses to further customize the camera to your application needs and has SD storage, case, strap, USB/RCA cable and charger.
- We currently only ship to the continental US.
- Uncooled FPA Microbolometer Detector
- 160x120 Pixel Array
- 60Hz (P Series)
- USB Interface
- Built in Shutter
- Laser Pointer
- Voice Annotation
- SD Storage
- Lithium Ion Battery (holds 3 hour charge)
- 17µm FPA (VOx) 160x120
- 7µm-14µm Spectral Response
- <30 mk Thermal Sensitivity
- -40°C to 70°C Oper. Range
- -20°C to 600°C Temp Range (optional 1000°C)
- ± 2°C Accuracy
- 3G/3G Shock/Vibration
- High resolution color 2.8” (71.12mm) LCD
- 230x105x245 - without lens (HxWxD ± .5mm)
- 19oz/538.6 Grams - including battery & lens
- Heavy duty carrying case
- Shoulder strap
- 2 batteries (Li-Ion, rechargeable)
- Battery charger
- Lens cap
- Adumbral cover
- Temperature range up to 1000°C (optional)
- Plant/General Maintenance
- Cooling and Reheating
- Serving Areas
- Food Equipment Services
- Cold Storage
- Electrical Inspections
- Home Contractor Inspections