500 Portable IR Calibration Blackbody
- The ICI 500 Portable IR Calibration Blackbody features a large temperature controlled blackbody target with a diameter of 2.25” (57mm) and a 0.95 emissivity.
- The isothermal target temperature can be set from 50°C to 500°C in increments of 0.1°C.
- For even higher precision, a contact calibration well is located directly behind the blackbody surface.
- Using an optional digital Resistance Temperature Detector sensor and calibrated secondary probe, accuracies of ±0.1˚C can be achieved.
- The ICI 500 Portable IR Calibration Blackbody includes a calibration certificate traceable via international agreement to all major national standards bodies, including the NIST.
- Easily certify IR pyrometers to 500°C / 932°F
- Large Blackbody Target
- Optional Resistance Temperature Detector
(RTD) reference well for precision calibrations
- Calibrate new thermal instruments
- Re-calibrate old devices to ensure accuracy
- Temp Range: 50°C to 500°C
± 0.5°C @ 100°C / ±0.9°F @ 212°F
± 2.8°C @ 500°C / ±5.0°F @ 932°F
± 0.1°C @ 100°C / ±0.2°F @ 212°F
± 3.0°C @ 500°C / ±5.4°F @ 932°F
- Target Size: 2.25” (57mm)
- Resolution: .01°C / 0.1°F
- Emissivity: 0.95
- Power: 230V AC (±10%), 1.5A; or 110V AC, 3A
- Dimensions: 180mm x 114mm x 233mm
(HxWxD +/- .5mm)
- Weight: 2682 grams
- AC Power Cable
- Resistance Thermometer Detector (Optional)
- Infrared Instruments
- Point Radiometers
- Infrared Thermometers
- Non-Contact Digital Thermometers
- Temperature Guns
- Laser Thermometers
- Infrared Cameras
- Thermal Cameras
- Non-Contact Radiometric Devices
10% of all profits from Sept 1st - Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims Dismiss