Mirage 320 P-Series | Fixed Mount Thermal Infrared Camera
NOTE: This product has been DISCONTINUED. Please see the upgraded version: Mirage 640 P-Series.
- The Mirage 320 P-Series | Fixed Mount Thermal Infrared Camera is perfect for scientific laboratory applications, medical imaging or outdoor security.
- The 320×256 Indium Antimonide detector provides the very best in quantum efficiency when compared with any other detector material.
- Our heavy duty long life Stirling cooler was initially designed for space applications.
- Its design life is double that of most coolers or cameras in the same class. Combine with our IR Flash Software that provides real time analysis and you have a very powerful tool.
- Detector: Indium Antimonide (cooled)
- Pixel Array: 320 x 256
- Frame Rate:
- 33, 41, 54, 82Hz P-Series
- 9Hz S-Series
- USB for Power and Data
- Battery: Li-ion, rechargeable for Power
- Ethernet, NTSC for output
- Light Weight
- Low Power
- FPA 320×256
- Pixel Pitch: 15µm
- Spectral Response:
- Midwave: 3µm-5µm or 1.5µm-5µm
- Longwave: 8µm-12µm
- Thermal Sensitivity: <14 mk
- Dimensions: 111x96x131 without lens
(HxWxD ± .5mm)
- Weight: <765 Grams – without lens
- 7mm Manual Lens (57° FOV)
- 13mm Manual Lens (42° FOV)
- 25mm Manual Lens (26° FOV)
- 50mm Manual Lens (13° FOV)
- 100mm Manual Lens (6° FOV at F2.3)
- Detector Materials: (optional)
- Type II Superlattice()
10% of all profits from Sept 1st - Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims Dismiss