Mirage 640 P-Series | Fixed Mount Calibrated Thermal Camera with Temperature Measurement
- The Mirage 640 P-Series | Fixed Mount Thermal Infrared Camera provides outstanding electronics with the most sensitive detector available anywhere.
- The 640 x 512 Indium Antimonide detector provides the very best in quantum efficiency when compared with any other detector material.
- Our heavy duty long life Stirling cooler was initially designed for space applications.
- Its design life is double that of most coolers or cameras in the same class.
- Combine with our IR Flash Software that provides real time analysis and you have a very powerful tool.
- Unparalleled Image Quality
- USB OutputLight Weight
- Light Weight
- Low Power
- Includes IR Flash Software
- Detector Array: Cooled Indium Antimonide
- Pixel Pitch: 15µm
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 512
- Spectral Band: Midwave: 3µm-5µm or 1.5µm-5µm
- NETD Sensitivity: <.012°C at 30°C (12mK)
- Frame Rate:
- 33Hz, 41Hz, 50Hz, 54Hz, 82Hz P-Series
- Dynamic Range: 14 bit
- Temperature Range: -55°C to 350 °C
- Operation Range: -40°C to 80°C
- Accuracy: +/- 1°C
- Pixel Operability: >99%
- Dimensions: 111mm x 96mm x 131mm – without lens
(LxWxH ± .5mm)
- Weight: <765 Grams – without lens
- Power: 12V (Cooling Engine)
- USB 2.0 for Electronics Power & Data
- Aluminum Enclosure
- 7mm Manual Lens (57° FOV) (optional)
- 13mm Manual Lens (42° FOV) (optional)
- 25mm Manual Lens (26° FOV) (optional)
- 50mm Manual Lens (13° FOV) (optional)
- 100mm Manual Lens (6° FOV at F2.3) (optional)
10% of all profits from Sept 1st - Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims Dismiss