NIR Series | USB Near Infrared (NIR) Camera
NOTE: This product has been DISCONTINUED. Please see our other USB or UAV compatible cameras.
- Designed as a companion camera for the 9000 series and 8000 series LWIR the 5MP NIR Camera brings simultaneous capture capabilities in the near infrared spectrum via the new Sensor Control Module.
- This small and lightweight package is perfect for aerial platforms and robotics.
- A full range of lenses are available. See “Options / Accessories” below.
- The 5MP ICI NIR Series also operates on less than 1 watt of power, via a USB 2.0 connection, providing real time data streamed directly to any desktop, laptop, tablet or embedded system.
- Detector: CMOS
- Pixel Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Frame Rate: 30Hz (@VGA)
- USB 2.0 for Power & Data
- High Temp Enclosure
- Small Size
- Light Weight
- Low Power
- Dynamic Range: 8 bit
- Sensor Specification MT9031
- Shutter Rolling
- Format 1/2.5″
- Pixel Size: 2.2µm x 2.2µm
- Lens Mount M12X0.5
- Supply voltage 4.5 to 5.5 VDC
- Current consumption approx 250 mA at 5 VDC
- Interface (mechanical)
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 25mm
- Weight: 7g
- Max. temperature (operation) -5 °C to 45 °C
- Max. temperature (storage) -20 °C to 60 °C
- Max. humidity (operation) 20 % to 80 % non-condensing
- Max. humidity (storage) 20 % to 95 % non-condensing
- 2.8mm f3.1 5MP 1/3in Lens
- 8.4mm f2.8 5MP 1/2in Lens
- 12mm f2.8 5MP 1/2in Lens
10% of all profits from Sept 1st - Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims Dismiss