T-Cam 32 S-Series | Handheld Thermal Camera with Temperature Measurement
- The T-Cam 32 S-Series | Handheld Thermal Infrared Camera is an affordable 32 x 31 handheld thermal imaging camera.
- It weighs only 494 grams and measures 125mm x 58mm x 205mm.
- Features a 2.2” TFT LCD screen, with 320 x 240 resolution to view images and to locate hot spots on the job.
- All your images are saved in JPEG format and are stored inside of a MicroSD memory card located inside the handle.
- Hot Spot/Cold Spot tracking feature helps you find the areas of concern very quickly.
- Comes in a hard transport case, tripod, as well as 250V and TEKA AC Adapters; plus, a USB cable for power and data transfer.
- Also, receive a FREE point radiometer with purchase!
Available on backorder
- 2.2” TFT LCD Screen
- Hot Spot / Cold Spot
- .JPG Image format
- Visible Light Digital Camera
- Air Temperature-Relative Humidity
- Dual Laser Targeting
- Li-ION Rechargable Battery
- Meterbox IRTP & Cloud Service
- Detector Array: Uncooled (Hyper-Thin Pyroelectric Ceramic)
- Pixel Resolution: 32 x 31
- FOV: 20 x 20
- Spectral Band: 8µm-14µm
- NETD Sensitivity: <.15°C at 30°C
- Frame Rate: 9Hz S-Series
- Dynamic Range: 14 bit
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 180°C
- Operation Range: -20°C to 50°C
- Accuracy: +/- 2°C
- Pixel Operability: >99%
- 2G Shock / 2G Vibration
- Dimensions: 125mm x 58mm x 205mm – without lens
(HxWxD +/- .5mm)
- Weight: .494 Kg – without lens
- Battery: Li-ION
- Memory Card: MicroSD Card
- Screen: 2.2” TFT LCD
- Image: JPG
- USB 2.0 for Power & Data
- Built in Shutter
- Hard Transport Case
- 3.7V Li-ION Battery
- USB Cable
- MicroSD Card 8GB
- TEKA AC Adapter w/USB
- 250V Adapter
|Dimensions||18 x 18 x 12 in|
10% of all profits from Sept 1st - Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims Dismiss