ToughCam P-Series | Handheld 160 x 120 Thermal Infrared Camera
- The ToughCam P-Series | Handheld 160 x 120 Thermal Infrared Camera is equipped with four movable measurement points and three area boxes with tracking cursors.
- Image resolution is 160 x 120 and has a temperature measurement range of -20°C to 350°C with optional expanded range of -20°C to 600°C.
- Voice annotation is possible for a full 40 seconds per image. Its lithium ion battery has a 3-hour battery life per charge.
- The ToughCam offers optional lenses to further customize the camera to your application needs and has SD storage, case, strap, USB/RCA cable and charger.
- Uncooled FPA Microbolometer Detector
- 160 x 120 Pixel Array
- 60Hz P-Series
- USB Interface
- Built in Shutter
- Laser Pointer
- Voice Annotation
- SD Storage
- Lithium Ion Battery (holds 3 hour charge)
- 17µm FPA (VOx) 160×120
- 7µm-14µm Spectral Response
- <30mk Thermal Sensitivity
- -40°C to 70°C Operating Range
- -20°C to 350°C Temperature Range (Optional 600°C)
- ± 2°C Accuracy
- 3G Shock / 3G Vibration
- High Resolution Color 2.8” (71.12mm) LCD
- 230 x 105 x 245 – without lens (HxWxD ± .5mm)
- 19oz / 538.6 Grams – including battery & lens
- Heavy Duty Carrying Case
- Shoulder Strap
- 2 Batteries (Li-Ion, rechargeable)
- Battery Charger
- Lens Cap
- Adumbral Cover
- Temperature Range up to 1000°C (optional)