Trace IR Monocular | Handheld Scouting Thermal Infrared Camera
- The Trace IR Monocular | Handheld Scouting Thermal Infrared Camera is a handheld 384 x 288 resolution
thermal imaging monocular.
- Small in size and lightweight, our uncooled monocular is portable and easy to operate.
- Its rugged design makes it fit for all-weather reconnaissance and applications including scouting, hunting, search and rescue, anti-smuggling, and weapon sights requirements.
- View images and take pictures, record video, as well as watch live transmissions with your cell phone through a WiFi connection.
- Includes HOT spot tracking and a 640 x 480 color LCD display.
- With a drop resistance of 1 meter and 5 hours of continuous operation, in addition to USB charging and a DC5V/2A External DC input, the Trace Monocular can go anywhere your job or hobbies take you.
- Superb Imaging
- LCD Display of 640 x 480
- Analogue Video and WiFi
- Drop Resistant ~1 Meter
- Hot Spot Tracking
- Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot
- Eye Relief Adjustment Knob
- Small Size
- Electronic Zoom
- USB Charging
- Laser Indicator
- Detector Array: Fixed Focus, UFPA
- Pixel Resolution: 384 x 288
- Spectral Band: 8µm-14µm
- NETD Sensitivity: < .1°C at 30°C
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- FOV: 21.7° x 16.4°
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Operation Temperature: -20°C – +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – +60°C
- Pixel Operability: >99%
- Encapsulation: IP66
- Zoom: 2x, 3x, 4x
- Dimensions: 180mm x 70mm x 70mm
(HxWxD +/- .5mm)
- Weight: <0.5kg
- Video Output: PAL
- Drop Resistance: 1 meter
- Battery: Li-ion / Rechargeable
5 hours of continuous operation
- Charge Type: USB Charging / Power Bank
- External DC Input: DC5V/2A (Micro USB)
- Detection Range: >1 km
- Animal Conservation
- Population Control
- Handheld Applications
- Weapon Sights
- Cattle Health
- Search and Rescue
- Marine / Maritime
10% of all profits from Sept 1st - Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims Dismiss