Sales Terms & Conditions
Listed here are the terms and conditions for all sales that are processed through ICI. These terms must be reviewed & accepted before any payment can be processed.
- All quotations given are valid for 30 days.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- Prices quoted do not include tax, if applicable.
- Orders resulting from this quotation are subject to acceptance by Infrared Cameras Inc.
- Unless notified in advance, all purchase orders for quoted equipment must be faxed:Fax: 409-866-7229
Address: ICI 2105 West Cardinal Drive, Beaumont, TX 77705
Tel: (409) 861-0788
- Payment terms for deliveries to U.S.-based customers are 100%. Payment terms for deliveries outside the U.S. are 100%.
- Payments can be made via Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or cashier’s check.
- ICI has several different financing opportunities available to help you make your next infrared purchase affordable and convenient. *Currently available to USA & Canadian customers only
- Payments made directly through the website are taken via PayPal. Please call if you would rather complete a purchase over the phone to pay via one of the options stated above.
- All Texas residents are required to pay sales tax of 8.25%.
- ALL import/taxes and duty fees for international purchases are the responsibility of the BUYER.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery FOB point is Beaumont, TX, USA.
- Delivery Times: Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery on all quoted orders or products on back order, unless otherwise stated. Items that are currently in stock will be shipped as quickly as possible, however, be aware that some delays may still be possible.
- Rush Order Fee: If you need your order before our normal scheduled delivery time frame, we can rush the delivery of your item. A rush order fee of 25% of the total purchase price will be added to your order. We cannot promise that all orders are eligible for rush delivery. Please contact us directly with inquiries about Rush Orders.
- Method of Shipping: Our standard method of shipping is via FedEx Ground that will be included on your invoice and must be prepaid. Please specify if alternative service is preferred.
- International Shipping: Exportation of this infrared imaging system from the United States to foreign destinations is highly regulated and controlled by the U.S. Government. Proper export documentation is required to comply with these regulations. Any extra charges to acquire these documents are NOT included in any quotation that comes from Infrared Cameras Inc.
- In the event that a camera order is rejected by the customer after a purchase order has been received, a restocking fee will be billed to the customer in the amount of 25% of the total amount of the purchase order.
- If product has already been shipped, the customer will have up to 10 days to return the item(s) in “New and Un-Used Condition” to ICI (Infrared Cameras, Inc.) for a full refund minus the above mentioned 25% re-stocking fee as well as any shipping costs associated.
- All new cameras and systems are warrantied from manufacture defects for up to one year (12 months) from purchase date stated on original invoice.
- Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, dropped items, damage due to shipping or damage caused by catastrophic events.
- Please contact us via phone or email to claim a manufacture defect and we’ll be more than happy to go over the arrangements to begin the repair process.
- Shipment & handling costs on warranty items are the responsibility of the buyer and cover the cost to ship defective item to our facility for repair and back to you.
- An extended one year (12 months) warranty may be purchased for an additional fee of 10% of the purchase price and must be acquired at the time of the initial camera purchase.
- Service Claims
- In the unlikely event that the customer’s imager requires factory service during or after the one-year warranty period, the customer will call Infrared Cameras Inc. and be issued a RA number.
- The customer will schedule a pickup for that instrument and assume all shipping costs to and from the factory.
- The costs of the repair, based on actual time and materials, including the shipping costs will be added to the invoice to the customer if warranty period has expired.
- Deals & Discounts
- 10% of all profits from Sept 1st – Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims: include all profits made from infrared camera or system purchase.
- Cyber Week 11/27 – 12/2: 5% off all Purchases: Discount of 5% off all purchases excludes Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) products including the Mirage HC and others.