9120 P-Series | USB Calibrated Thermal Camera with Temperature Measurement
- The 9120 P-Series | USB / UAV Thermal Infrared Camera has an uncooled FPA microbolometer with 120 x 120 resolution.
- Additionally, the camera is light weight, small in size, and has low power consumption.
- This camera's thermal core has a USB interface for easy charge and operation.
- Applications include scientific research, electronics manufacturing, short range surveillance, fixed temperature measurement, and vehicle mounted surveillance.
- Detector Array: UFPA
- Pixel Pitch: 25μm
- Pixel Resolution: 120×120
- Spectral Band: 7-14μm
- NETD Sensitivity: <.05°C at 30 °C
- Frame Rate: 50Hz P-Series
- Dynamic Range: 14 Bit A/D Resolution
- Temperature Range: -20°C – +250°C
- Operation Range: -15°C – +50°C
- Storage Range:-40°C – +70°C
- Accuracy: +/- 1°C
- Pixel Operability: >99%
< 41mm x 40mm x 39mm (without lens)
(HxWxD +/- .5mm)
- Weight: <4oz
- Fixed/Manual Focus
- Digital Zoom
- USB 2.0 for Power & Video Out
- Humidity: 5~95%, non-condensing
10% of all profits from Sept 1st - Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims Dismiss