Visible Series | USB Camera
NOTE: This product has been DISCONTINUED. Please see our other USB or UAV compatible cameras.
- Designed as a companion camera for the 9000 series and 8000 series LWIR the ICI 5MP Visible Camera brings simultaneous capture capabilities in the visible spectrum via the new Sensor Control Module.
- This small and lightweight package is perfect for aerial platforms and robotics.
- A full range of lenses with and without a 650 nanometer IR cut filter are available. See “Options / Accessories” below.
- The 5MP ICI Visible Series also operates on less than 1 watt of power, via a USB 2.0 connection, providing real time data streamed directly to any desktop, laptop, tablet or embedded system.
- CMOS Detector
- 2592 x 1944 Pixel Array
- 30Hz (@VGA)
- USB 2.0 for Power & Data
- High Temp Enclosure
- Small Size
- Light Weight
- Low Power
- Dynamic Range 8 bit
- IR Cut Filter On Lens
- Sensor Specification MT9031
- Shutter Rolling
- Format 1/2.5″
- Resolution H: 2592, V: 1944
- Pixel Size H: 2.2µm, V: 2.2µm
- Lens Mount M12X0.5
- Supply Voltage 4.5 to 5.5 VDC
- Current Consumption approx 250 mA at 5 VDC
- Interface (mechanical)
- Dimensions H: 36mm, W: 36mm, L: 25mm
- Mass 7g
- Max. Temperature (Operation) -5 °C to 45 °C
- Max. Temperature (Storage) -20 °C to 60 °C
- Max. Humidity (Operation) 20 % to 80 % non-condensing
- Max. Humidity (Storage) 20 % to 95 % non-condensing
- 2.8mm f3.1 5MP 1/3in Lens
- 8.4mm f2.8 5MP 1/2in Lens
- 12mm f2.8 5MP 1/2in Lens
- With or Without IR Cut Filter
10% of all profits from Sept 1st - Dec 31st 2017 will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Flood Victims Dismiss